The project will continue in 2019 with Victor Petean as coordinator, who along with other volunteers of the Rescue Foundation, as well as the previous years, will carry out the following activities and services for the persons participating in the meetings:
1. Discussions and presentations on alcohol consumption and abstinence, illustrated by examples of life in the old and new Testaments, as well as in the personal life of members and volunteers.
2. Occasional encounters with volunteers from the country and abroad on issues related to alcohol and drug addiction.
3. The possibility of beneficiaries to participate in professional counseling and group therapy programs in addictions.
4. Psychological evaluation and individual psychosocial counseling at the request of the participants.
5. Social activities at the headquarters and leisure by playing billiards, chess and table games.
6. Provide a warm meal to participants in the support group twice a week.
7. Donations consisting of clothing, footwear, body hygiene, bedding, furniture and food.
8. As far as possible, the Foundation may provide financial assistance to beneficiaries.
The foundation's desire is for God to change the lives of these people first and foremost. That is why we ask for prayer support for each participant, each volunteer, and we enjoy every new involvement in this group.